Posted on November 15 2018
It's that time of year again so we're feeling generous and wanna share some of our best festive finds with you. From brands we know and love, to some exciting independent gems - keep this baby bookmarked as this list is sure to keep on growing!
1. This Cat Lady Christmas Card is life, you guys. It's CATS. It's bright COLOURS. It's PINK CHRISTMAS TREES. Need we say more. Gift the pur-fect gals in your life and thank us later.
Get it from Blackcurrantpop on Etsy for just £2.50, includes A6 envelope and super reasonable shipping to boot! There's even a Merry Woof-Mas version for dog lovers too. What's not to love?
2. We are a little bit - okay, a lot - in love with these Glitter Rainbow Earrings. Handmade from recycled wood and painted, glittered, varnished and packed up in a cute giftbox, these make for a pretty unforgettable gift.
Treat yo best gal to a sparkly pair here at No Basic Bombshell for £35. They also have so many other styles in different sizes to choose from.
3. A super bright and colourful Fairy Dust Bath Bomb from a whimsical, independent business run by a mom who handmakes all the bath and body products. They're vegan-friendly, SLS and phalate free... ta da!
With her excellent reviews for both products and customer service, why not make one magically appear by ordering from the Lavish Bath Company on Etsy for just £2.41 (usually £4.02 - it's on sale rn).
4. 'Tis the season to go away and leave me alone.
5. Gift the gift of good hair with Limecrime's award-winning pastel semi-permanent hair tints! Did we mention that they come in a range of 13 gorgeous colours? They're ultra conditioning and vegan and cruelty free too. WIN!
Pick up a pot here for £12.63.